Important Registration Information:
You must complete all steps for your reservation to be accepted. It is not possible to save an incomplete reservation and come back to it later.
- Early Bird rates will end March 12, 2021 at 11:59pm PST.
- Students will be required to submit proof of student status in the form of an official letter on institutional letter head and must be provided at the time of registration. An example of acceptable letters can be found here.
- Proof of membership will be checked internally. If you are not an Obesity Canada member, please sign up here.
- All registration types will have access to the presentation recordings for 3 months post conference.
- As the conference registration includes access to all presentations on-demand, there will be no refunds issued.
- By signing up for the COS/ECO joint conference registration, you are agreeing to have your information shared with the European Congress of Obesity (ECO) conference secretariat.
There will be discussions held outside of the conference on OC Connect Pro. If you aren’t signed up yet, please sign up, for free here.
For a group registration rate (10 or more) or if paying via cheque or e-transfer, please contact Nicole at email@example.com.
For more information and frequently asked questions, CLICK HERE.