Planning is under way for the 6th Canadian Obesity Summit – a unique interdisciplinary conference designed to share current understanding of the causes, complications, treatments and prevention approaches for obesity.
The Summit is as much a networking event as it is a cutting-edge research conference, and it also features dedicated tracts for health practitioners and inspiring workshops organized by groups working in the obesity space. In 2019, Obesity Canada plans to welcome 650+ delegates to The Westin Ottawa in Ontario.
Watch for abstract submission and registration dates – the Summit sells out quickly!
Multidisciplinary focus for all areas of interest:
- Prevention and Public Health
- Treatment & Management
- Psychology & Mental Health
- Environments Conducive to Healthy Lifestyles
- Diet, Physical Activity & Healthy Living
- Maternal & Fetal Origins
- Health Law & Health Policy
- Molecular Biology, Genetics & Physiology
- Neuroscience of Ingestive Behaviour
- Advertising to Children & School Programs
- Weight Bias & Discrimination
The 6th Canadian Obesity Summit will be the premier learning and networking event for:
- Health professionals
- Policy makers
- Industries related to obesity prevention & management
We look forward to welcoming you to Ottawa, Ontario.
With kind regards,
COS Planning Committee