Make Obesity Canada Your Knowledge Translation & Exchange Partner
Obesity Canada’s goal is to accelerate the dissemination of new information to support evidence-based decision making and improve the prevention and treatment of obesity.
We have developed tools and resources to help our members share knowledge, develop skills, build working relationships and create partnerships with the goal of developing effective system- and client-level solutions to prevent, manage and treat obesity. We support both integrated and end-of grant knowledge translation as specified in CIHR’s knowledge translation models.
Obesity Canada is the only national organization exclusively dedicated to the prevention and control of obesity, and is widely recognized by Canadian health professionals, decision makers and industry as a ‘one-stop source’ for credible, reliable and unbiased obesity expertise.
Find out how we can get your research into the hands of the people who need it most though:
- The Obesity Canada website – thousands of unique visitors each month
- Our 10,000-strong membership database – target your key receptors
- Our award-winning publication, CONDUIT
- Media relations through our strong media contacts database
- Live knowledge translation and exchange events – any size and format, from small to large (~1,200+ attendees)
Contact us for a letter of support for grant applications, and to find out more about how Obesity Canada can be your KT partner!
Ximena Ramos Salas, Managing Director, Obesity Canada