Copyright of the Canadian Adult Obesity Clinical Practice Guidelines:
All guidelines materials including full chapters and summaries, tools, videos and slide decks are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-
You are free to:
- Share – copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
To request use of any of the Canadian Adult Obesity Clinical Practice Guideline slide decks, please complete this form:
Someone from Obesity Canada will be in touch with you shortly in regards to your request. Please note, we can not accommodate last minute requests. We require at minimum, 5 weeks notice.
If you have questions in regards to a request, please email Nicole Pearce at firstname.lastname@example.org