Copyright of the Canadian Adult Obesity Clinical Practice Guidelines:
All guidelines materials including full chapters and summaries, tools, videos and slide decks are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-
You are free to:
- Share – copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
To request use of any of the Canadian Adult Obesity Clinical Practice Guideline slide decks, please complete this form.
Please note these slide decks are not for personal educational purposes.
Each slide deck is designed for a one hour presentation. If this is your first time presenting on the guidelines, please consider only requesting the overview.
Please note, we are not able to send all slide decks at once, so please do not request all slide decks.
We request a minimum of 5 weeks notice to ensure adequate time to prepare the slide deck presentation. Thank you for your understanding.