Obesity Canada and Hypertension Canada
3-6 April 2024
Fairmont Banff Springs, Banff, Alberta
We are excited and honored to invite you to our 2024 conference: Obesity and Hypertension in Canada: From Science to Solutions.
Obesity Canada is excited to announce a partnership with Hypertension Canada to co-host this upcoming conference.
For this year’s conference, our theme will be about the intersections between conditions. From bench research to clinical care, changing health systems, emerging therapies, and integrated healthcare, our 2024 conference will cover it all. We anticipate an attendance of approximately 700+ delegates.
We are truly excited to collaborate on a fully integrated program that features inspiring and thoughtful plenary sessions as well as showcase cutting-edge research.
Come Join Us!
Calling all healthcare professionals, students, and researchers to join us for an unforgettable event where learning meets laughter. Dive into the latest research trends and treatment methods surrounding obesity, hypertension, and other conditions discovering how the landscape has evolved.
This is not just a conference; it’s a platform for industry experts, researchers, and the healthcare community to unite and explore the ever-changing diagnosis and treatment approaches in obesity management and hypertension. Students and trainees, seize the opportunity to showcase your research, expand your networks, and catapult your careers. And for our dedicated healthcare professionals, earn those coveted CME credits through in-person training from leading experts in the field. Let’s make education entertaining, networking delightful, and progress a celebration – register now for a conference that promises knowledge, connections, and a healthy dose of fun!
- Deliver an engaging in-person event that brings together healthcare professionals and providers who are excited to learn about the latest research trends and treatment methods surrounding hypertension and obesity.
- Offer a platform for those in the industry, research field, and the healthcare community to explore the ways in which diagnosis and treatment of hypertension has shifted since the beginning of the pandemic.
- Educate healthcare professionals and providers on best practices for the treatment of obesity and hypertension.
- Provide opportunities for students and trainees to share their research around hypertension, expand their networks, and grow their careers.
- Provide an opportunity for healthcare professionals to obtain CME credits by taking in-person training from leading experts in the field.
- Abstract open: November 20, 2023
- Registration open: November 20, 2023
- Abstract deadline: January 12, 2024
- Notification of decision: On or before January 31, 2024
- Deadline for accepted abstract video: February 29, 2024
- Early Bird Registration deadline: February 16, 2024
Questions? Email us!