The Clinic locator was designed to help you identify potential treatment and support resources in your area. It was compiled by the Obesity Canada based on an environmental scan first conducted in 2010 and is continuously updated with new resources.
Want to have your clinic added to the Obesity Canada clinic locator? Clinics that meet the following criteria will be added to this website:
- The clinic should be partially or fully accessible through the public health care system. Clinics that are entirely funded privately will not be accepted.
- The clinic should have at least one licensed health professional.
- Clinics that have accredited or certified health professionals are encouraged (ABOM and CBE).
- You are encouraged to share as much information as possible about a clinic’s approaches and services.
- If your clinic meets these requirements please submit an application, here.