Obesity Canada’s mission is to improve the lives of Canadians living with obesity through research, education, and advocacy.
This is why we have entered the Great Canadian Giving Challenge, hosted by CanadaHelps. With every dollar you donate, our organization is entered to win $20,000! These donations are invaluable and enable us to continue advocating for Canadians living with obesity through initiatives such as:
- Canadian Adult Obesity Clinical Practice Guidelines, which provide an evidence-based, patient-centered framework for obesity management;
- OC Connect, a public community for individuals affected by obesity to meet and discuss their experiences, ask questions, and more;
- The Canadian Obesity Summit, Canada’s largest conference for healthcare professionals, academics, and advocates working in the obesity field;
- The Report Card on Access to Care, which assesses the level of accessibility of obesity treatments across Canada;
- Advocating for increased access to obesity care from governments, health systems, employers and others.
Your donation today can help to improve the lives of millions of Canadians living with obesity!